Submit Form of Response to Request for Enforcement
- he Respondent should submit the Form of Response to Request for Enforcement and annexes (to the extent available in that form) in electronic form by email to the ADNDRC (HONG KONG OFFICE).
Fill in the Form of Response to Request for Enforcement (Form R-Fil) and submit it as an attachment to the email address email@example.com.
- The Respondent should at the same time submit the (Form
R-Fil) (including all annexes) in paper form in 3 set (single-member
panel) / 5 sets (three-member panel) together with the original
copy marked "Original" via registered post to the ADNDRC
(HONG KONG OFFICE). The address is as below.
The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
Address: 38/F Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2525 2381
Fax: (852) 2524 2171
- In accordance with the ICANN's TDRP and the Supplemental Rules,
the Respondent shall provide a copy of the (Form
R-Fil) (including annexes) to the Filing Registrar at the
same time as it submits its Response to the ADNDRC (HONG KONG
OFFICE). The copy should be sent via the method specified by the
Filing Registrar. In the absence of such specification, the copy
should be sent by facsimile transmission, with a confirmation
of transmission; or by postal or courier service, with postage
pre-paid and return receipt requested; or electronically via the
Internet, provided a record of its transmission is available.
- The Respondent shall pay to the ADNDRC (HONG KONG OFFICE) in
accordance with the ADNDRC Supplemental Rules for ICANN's TDRP.
- The Respondent should read the following Policy and Rules before submitting a Response.