Submit Form of Appeal
- The Appellant should submit the Form of Appeal (including the Transmission Cover of Appeal) and annexes (to the extent available in that form) in electronic form by email to the ADNDRC (Hong Kong Office)
Fill in the Form App
and submit it as an attachment to the email address
- The Appellant should at the same time submit the Form of Appeal (Form App) (including all annexes) in paper form in 3 set (single-member panel) / 5 sets (three-member panel) together with the original copy marked "Original" via registered post to the ADNDRC (Hong Kong Office). The address is as below.
The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
Address: 38/F Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2525 2381
Fax: (852) 2524 2171
- In accordance with the ADNDRC Supplemental Rules to ICANN Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy, The Appellant shall provide a copy of the Form of Appeal (Form App) (including Transmission Cover of Appeal and annexes) to the Appellee at the same time as it submits its Appeal to the ADNDRC (Hong Kong Office). The copy should be sent via the method specified by the Appellee. In the absence of such specification, the copy should be sent by facsimile transmission, with a confirmation of transmission; or by postal or courier service, with postage pre-paid and return receipt requested; or electronically via the Internet, provided a record of its transmission is available.
- The Appellant shall pay to the ADNDRC (Hong Kong Office) an initial fixed fee, in accordance with the ADNDRC Supplemental Rules to ICANN Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy, within the time and in the amount required.
- The Appellant should read the following Policy and Rules before submitting an Appeal.